10.05.2009

Fall-ing for Pumpkins

Fall is my favorite time of the year... college football, pumpkin spice lattes, new planner (love my momAgenda!), cooler weather, etc. Carter is loving that pumpkins are everywhere. So naturally, I have clothed him in the finest pumpkin attire available. :)
My friend, Emily, made this adorable appliqued tshirt for him. You can order cute shirts from her site: http://www.kidstitches.blogspot.com.
Carter took notice of his new fall shoes.

Luckily I had ordered this jon jon for hotter October days. Birmingham weather is so temperamental. One day it's 55 and the next it's 85.

I have no idea what he was doing here...Scott was taking the pictures. :)

post signature

3 comments:

Melissa said...

i love that last picture. it looks like he's jumping to me.

i just broke down and shelled out the $50 for a mom agenda and it was well worth it. i got so excited about filling it out, looking at exciting things to come (including a pumpkin patch date with you!), and getting organized!

it was great seeing you 3 times today :)

Prentices said...

ADORABLE shirt and love his new fall shoes! Totally relating to the temperature crisis - I never know how to dress Ben these days.

Do I need a momAgenda? Maybe when I don't have outlook in front of me eight hours a day...

Bring on the PS lattes! See you tomorrow!

The Hoppers said...

Love the last picture!!!! I love it when you can capture utter joy and abandon!!! He is precious!