3.22.2010

Baby Sprinkle

On March 7th, my dear friends hosted a Baby Sprinkle to celebrate Grace's adoption, and to help prepare us for her arrival home. We were spoiled with everything from dolls, books, toys, and darling clothes to a gorgeous hand-knit blanket made by my sister-in-law and a precious banner with Grace's name painted by one of my college roommates, Christi. The generosity has been so appreciated, as adoption and travel expenses are taking up most of our budget these days. We really feel like we're ready now!

Brooke designed these precious invitations for the Baby Sprinkle. (You can order all kinds of custom cards, invitations, stationary from her Etsy site. There's a link on her blog.)
Mouth-watering punch...
Strawberry cake....
A wreath complete with stuffed animals and a laughing pig. (who's been hijacked from Grace's room by a curly-headed 2-year-old).
Friends to celebrate with...College roommates to reminisce with...
And family (my mom and sister... I didn't catch a picture with my mother-in-law or sister-in-law) to rejoice with...

I couldn't think of a more fun way to prepare for Virginia Grace's soon-to-be homecoming and to record the celebration to one day show our daughter.

Now, if that Travel Approval would just make its way into our hands this week!!

No comments: