9.10.2008

The Elusive First Tooth!

YAY! Carter finally cut his first tooth today! As you know, we have been blaming anything and everything on teething for the last, oh let's say 4 months. So this is really exciting that a tooth has finally come in! Sadly, Carter screamed all this evening. Hopefully the Tylenol and Orajel will help him sleep.

Here is a picture of him in his bath this evening. I bought all kinds of bath toys, fish net toy holder, faucet cover, etc. today, and I love how colorful it is! Carter particularly appreciated the foam letters because he could gnaw on them. :)


post signature

4 comments:

Abby Euten said...

Love the fish net toy holder-too cute...the baby in the water's not too bad himself either!! Sorry he's hurting, but YEAH for #1!

Jess said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I looks like he loves bath time!

Katy Agnew said...

Such a sweet boy and cutie pie bathtime! You know, my parents used to put a little bit of bourbon on my gums when I was teething. I know it's a little alternative (and scary for a baby) but Mama said that was the only thing that helped. Just a suggestion... :) Miss you!

Carrie and Jordan said...

I love the bath toys! He is too cute! Now he'll probably want to stay in the tub forever!