7.28.2009

Chi O Mansion Reunion

(I am behind on posting because I am having problems uploading pictures...so I stole these pics and even the actual text from my dear friend Kristy.) :)

Circa 2000: Chi Omega Bid Day {Top--Mary Cook, Kelley Brown, Amy Kyle, Kimper Cannon, Christi Ikerd; Bottom: Rebekah Wright, Melissa Jackson, Kristy Dean, Sarah Stone}Present Day Momma Hoots: {Back Row: Amy Kyle Stapler, Kristy Dean Crawford, Kelley Brown Brown, Christi Ikerd Green, Sarah Stone Armstrong; Front Row: Eli Stapler, Addison Crawford, Carter Brown, Bennett Green, Braden Green, Turner Armstrong}It's been 8 years since we moved out of the Chi Omega mansion, but it was refreshing to pick up so effortlessly with these girls and their kiddos. We all got together at my house and enjoyed catching up. Missing from this picture is Caroline Stapler, who was napping. Missing roommates from our gathering were Melissa and her two, Rebekah and her two, and Kimper and Mary.

Hope to see you girls and your beautiful children again soon! Love to you!

post signature

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun!

Amber said...

This is really fun that you had a little reunion at your house! Our pledge class needs to have one too! Glad you all could catch up :)

Ericka B. Jackson said...

How fun! One of my best friends in college (BJ Agnew) lived in the Chi-O Mansion...I spent so much time there my last couple of years! And I love Sarah Stone Armstrong- she is precious!