12.10.2008

Carter's 1st Halloween

It's December, I know. I am weeks behind in blogging, but better late than never. Right? Here are a few highlights from Halloween. Carter was a scarecrow. I was, clearly, Dorothy. And Scott so graciously consented to be the Lion. (We had bought silver paint and planned for Scott to be the Tin Man. But in "cowardly lion" fashion, we chickened out, ran out of time, and decided a lion would be much easier.)Here is my friend Stacey and her son, Ben. Aren't they such cute monkeys? And Stacey even made her own costume.Ben and Carter were so excited to see each other.Carter was also excited to see a "snack" in Ben's pocket. We cracked up when Carter leaned over to take a bite of the stuffed banana and luckily had our camera in hand!

At our Supper Club Halloween party, the babies were up way past their bedtimes. (Remember, Carter loves to be in bed by 6:30, no joke!) He kept laying his head down on the floor, so we finally felt bad enough and took him home. I could just imagine my little scarecrow thinking, "If I only had a bed."


After all, there's no place like home.

post signature

No comments: