11.12.2009

PA!!!

Yay!!! We got our PA (Pre-Approval) to adopt Virginia Grace!! We got the email late last night, as it was already daytime in China. So our PA date is 11/12/09. I was getting antsy for some sort of update or progress, so I'm so thankful it finally came. This the first step I wrote about in this post. Now we're waiting on LOA, which is the approval that can take 3 months or longer. Although, we've had some friends receive it extremely quickly. Please pray it will come sooner than expected! Once we get that approval, it's not long after to receive travel approval to pick her up.

In the meantime, we can now send a care package to our sweet girl. Off to go shopping!

7 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

how fun that is so exciting. and what a better excuse to go shopping. girl clothes will be so much fun to shop for. have fun

Prentices said...

Ooh this looks really good. I love your VG button on the sidebar and the header too...and the colors. Very nice!

And you're not 30-something when you're only 30, Mrs. Brown. Let's not rush things!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I am so thrilled that you got your PA. Hang in there... it might seem like forever but she will be in your arms soon and all the waiting stress will just melt away :)

Traci said...

I just stumbled onto your blog and wanted to say congratulations!!! I'm so excited that you got your PA...your little girl is such a cutie!

We were matched with a baby girl in the SN program in September...It's so amazing! I look forward to following along as you prepare to bring her home...Best of luck!

The Hoppers said...

Love the new blog layout! It's so nice! And so excited about PA!!!!!! Praying that y'all get to go and get Virginia Grace sooner than expected!

Tracy said...

Hi! I'm another Tracy that stumbled on to your blog. Jennifer is currently designing our blog so I was just checking things out. I also wanted to say congrats on your PA. We are currently waiting for our LOA for our little girl in China! We are at day 97! Hope yours goes lots faster! Congrats and happy shopping!
Tracy

GLS said...

Congrats on your PA!! Your little sweetie is so adorable! I have visions of our girls playing together right now...wouldn't you love to know!?!