12.20.2009

Inspired

That's how I felt when I saw this picture taken at Bryan's loft office by Stephen Fitts at our book club Christmas party. I am beyond excited if the camera Scott and I are giving each other for Christmas makes my pictures look like this. :) That's how I felt when I saw the time and creativity that went into Stephanie's yummylicious cake pops. You can find the recipe here, and she even made little flags of all the books we've read this year. Amazing! Picture by Abby Maddox

That's how I felt when Bryan (an AWESOME photographer, by the way) was snapping away while we played with our props and enjoyed our goofiness. Photo by Stephen Fitts...and have I mentioned that Stephen is an attorney by day and not a professional photographer?? Would you ever know?!And inspired is how I felt after hanging out with these girls and their hubbies for the evening. We draw so much energy from each other and can have the deepest and most thought-provoking conversations one hour, and a rockstar dance party the next. Photo by Stephen Fitts

Love you girls!

1 comment:

Fittsy said...

Lovely post about a wonderful evening!

R