5.27.2010

Wet-Your-Pants Hilarious

Y'all....I just finished reading this article in the June 2010 issue of Parents magazine. And I've been laughing so hard that I made my kids laugh just at the sight of me. You HAVE to click on the link and read it...it's by Jay Mohr, an actor and comedian, who shares a real-life potty-training story that will make you almost wet your own pants. You can appreciate the humor even if you're not yet a parent. After you read, please come back and share your thoughts so I know I'm not the only one who thinks bathroom humor (more like diaper humor) is hilarious! :)

5 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

i had already read it and you are right, it is HILARIOUS.

Kelley Brown said...

Thanks for agreeing Ashley! Apparently, no one else thinks it's funny. :) I made Scott read it, and he laughed out loud a few times.

Brittany said...

Ok, I am laughing so hard right now, I might wake up the boys!!!!! Seriously, I am imagining them standing in their living room peeing that their diapers. So funny! I guess that is why that Layton is STILL in the midst of potty training! It's too easy!! He's has conquered #1, but #2 has been the challenge. Ugh!

Kim said...

Okay ... that is just too funny!

Jeremy and Michelle said...

too funny - i get why #1 is so appealing in a diaper but I want to see them try #2 and see how "freeing" that would be - James is holding on to doing that in his diaper/underwear and it truly baffles me! Can't imagine having poo smooshed on your hiney is comfy :)