4.13.2011

Miracles

I'm still finishing my letter to Grace...I get all emotional every time I sit down to write more. In the meantime, here are a couple of pics I took of Grace the other night while she was watching her adoption video (for the 8th time!). She is truly one of the greatest joys of my life.

And then a funny story from Carter...

On the way to school this morning, we were talking about Jesus' life (we're reading several Easter books so he frequently asks questions), and we talked about how Jesus performed miracles. I had to explain what miracles are to Carter and Grace. A few minutes later, Carter said, "I just want to talk about what we're going to do at school today." Here's how the next few seconds of conversation went...

Me: "Okay, what are you going to do today?"
Carter: "Play?"
Me: "Yep...and what else?"
Carter: "Sing?"
Me: "Yes, and what else?"
Carter: "Eat lunch?"
Me: "Uh huh...and what else?"
Carter: "Miracles?"
:)

1 comment:

The Picardy's said...

Love Grace's Shirt!! That was a favorite that I made for SK:) Love it!