4.05.2011

The Results Are In!

Drumroll please....

and the final tally for (Cover)ed towels ordered is......

103!!!

Sweet friends, I am absolutely blown away by the success of the fundraiser, your support, your gifts, and your encouragement as we wait to travel to China to meet Caroline LiYun. At the beginning of the sale, my goal was 45, and I dreamed of selling 65 towels. To have sold 103 is totally unexpected and incredibly appreciated. Adding up the proceeds and some generous financial gifts, we have $2,020 for our adoption fund! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And I now announce the winner of the Free Towel Giveaway...
Danielle of "A Journey of Grace" blog!

I appreciate everyone's sweet comments and emails. I'll post an update about our progress this week. We're still hoping to travel to China in June.

And once again, a HUGE thank you to the ladies at (Cover)ed for offering to partner with me for a fundraiser.
Julie and Casey of (Cover)ed

You can order towels through their website at any time, and a portion of the funds will go to help other adoptive families or ministries.

xoxo,
Kelley

1 comment: