10.07.2008

The Relation of a Crawling Child to Blogging...

the more he crawls, the less I blog.

It's increasingly difficult to find time to blog when my little man is getting into everything. Also, over the last two weeks, we put our house on the market (which involved much-needed cleaning out of closets), celebrated our third wedding anniversary, prepared for my first speaking engagement in a long time (that happened yesterday, so now I can breathe), and have labored over the decision of whether to give away our two precious dogs. (still undecided)

If anyone still reads these posts, thanks for sticking with me! :) I'll try to be more consistent this month.

post signature

5 comments:

Prentices said...

Love the update on your monkey! And (as I did with your letter-writing posts,) I am totally going to steal the idea!

Don't worry Kel, your posts are worth the wait!

Ashley Matteo said...

hey
happy late anniversary. hope yall got to do something fun. yall look great in the pictures. i hope the speaking engagement went well; i look forward to hearing about it.
ashley

Abby Euten said...

Anybody with a child understands sporadic blog posts. You're not at fault her.

Emily Chappell said...

details on house selling please!!

and don't give away sadie and jackson!! i will be so sad!

Whitney said...

Kelley,
Hi! Ok I love reading your blog!! You are such an eliquent writer, I just feel as if I know little Carter and I haven't even met him!! He is so precious. Don't feel bad about the sporadic posting... I have no children and I can't seem to find time to update the blog daily. Hope you are doing well! You look amazing. Congratulations on your anniversary too! Looking forward to your updates soon! ~Whitney Weldon Mosley