6.22.2009

Happy Father's Day!


After shooting hoops and running around, Carter loves kicking back and relaxing with his daddy! This picture was taken on Friday, which was Scott's 35th birthday! This was probably his favorite gift of the day. :)
Like father, like son....chilling in front of the tv and enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Jackson wanted in on the couch time too.
Carter celebrated his daddy, his Grand Dad (pictured here), and his Papa (in North Carolina) on Sunday. He is so lucky to have such amazing men in his life.

I knew when I married Scott that I was a lucky woman. Every moment that I witness him interacting with Carter, I realize how lucky I am as a mother to have him as my partner in this journey of parenthood. I love you Scott...Happy Father's Day!


post signature

No comments: