9.22.2011

Fever


I have major fever. Baby fever, that is.

Oops...sorry. Didn't mean to make you fall out of your chair. No worries. I'm not preggo. And won't even try for quite a while. But I can't fight the intense desire to cuddle a wee little babe. And somehow I came upon Restoration Hardware's nursery collection tonight and began drooling over these pictures. I'm pretty sure my husband is having a heart attack as he reads this...and for two reasons.
#1...I'm blogging about baby fever.
#2... I'm staring at beautiful nurseries that probably cost $10,000.
#3...and heck, I should probably add a third reason - the photo above shows TWO cribs

But please look at these havens and tell me you wouldn't want to rock a sweet infant in one of these rooms. :)







All photos from Restoration Hardware's site.

5 comments:

Fittsy said...

I'm right there with you, in the longing and needing to wait! I have a major itch for twins, which I've never in my life wanted! I've prayed for twins a few times now. I told Stephen after the fact, and he suggested that we should discuss these things BEFORE i pray about them. I told him I'd quit praying for the 2 for 1 deal if he'd agree to have 5 total. We didn't make it very far in that conversation, so back to praying to I go!!! ;)

Cat said...

these are absolutely breath taking! Beautiful is an understatement. I have baby fever too! Especially when I see pics like these....it makes me want twins! ha! :) I think I just realized you live in Birmingham...me too! Love your blog. xoxo, cat

Katy Agnew said...

I so wish you hadn't shown me those... Now I'm completely rethinking my nursery!! :) I'm enjoying seeing the kiddos grow up via your blog. Hope you are doing well!

The Hamiltons said...

Did a subtle nursery the first time around. Was thinking pink and pale blue this time...but RH does make me think twice ;) BTW, Lexi started ballet/tap class last week. Brings back great Kempsons' memories!

Kim said...

Dreamy.
And let me know if there is EVER a cure for baby fever!