9.27.2011

Signs for the Soul

I discovered this blog today via a picture on Pinterest, and I am obsessed with this creative and artistic woman's talents and products!! Her name is Aimee Weaver, and her blog is called "My Pink Life."

I really want to order a few of these signs off of her etsy site, but I am trying to determine how many signs I can have in my home without going overboard. She also shows a tutorial on her blog of how to make the signs yourself. You may have to click to enlarge some of the images.


I especially love the line "We do real."

This last one is the lyrics to "Lead Me," a song I blogged about last month. Love it!

Which one is your favorite? I can't decide!!!

7 comments:

Mrs. Winn said...

Wow! They are all great! I'm uber crafty, so I'd love to try to make one myself. Thanks for sharing.
Coming out of lurkdom to post. Started following you when you were in China with Caroline.

Spelled differently, but I'm a Kelly Michele too :)

~Kelly

Debby said...

I really like the "We Do...." one. They are all great though.....

Ashley said...

love all of those! as far as "design" look of what I would want in my home would be the top one. (and of course I love that verse too). But I love the "We do"...one...I want all of those to be true of our home!!! I just hate red when it comes to decorating so I would have to get another color...hahaha!

Brittany said...

LOVE them all:)))))))))

Hard choices.....get one of each!

Ericka B. Jackson said...

LOVE these! #1 is my fave, followed by "In this house"! So beautiful!

Julia said...

Kelley, I love these! I went to her etsy site and also like this one (not to tempt you, though):

http://www.etsy.com/listing/76807377/handpainted-canvas-sign?ref=v1_other_1

Ever since I read your post, I have been singing How He Loves Us and pouring over the Zeph. and Isa. passages. Thank you for this post!

Julia (Emily's cousin)

Prentices said...

So great! I love the first one the best...is that a barn door?! Oh Pinterest...