7.23.2008

Fourth of July Fun (3 weeks late)

Since our camera has been acting up, most of our pictures from July 4th were on my mom's camera. She is in town for a few days, so I just downloaded them off of her camera. Here are a few from that weekend....

Hmm...how do I get all these swirly things on my arms?
Ahh...there we go. This is the life.
Me and Aunt Coco
The newlyweds...
Gram Me was sweet to hold me while everyone else was eating. I wanted to sit at the table with everyone....usually I don't have all FOUR grandparents together at the same time!
Dad, this little contraption is choking me!
I guess it's not too bad...as long as the boat is moving and I feel a breeze.
Papa even let me drive!

Nothing like a cold glass of lemonade on a hot summer day. (Actually, it's empty. But this was my favorite toy all weekend.)

post signature

No comments: