4.15.2009

A Few More Easter pics...

I found one!Exploring his Easter basket.Yum... Peeps! These were about the only Easter candy I could find for Carter that he wouldn't be allergic to. He definitely liked them!

Can you tell how much he loves balloons? (Thank you Gram Me and Grand Dad)

This was his original Easter outfit...I love the little bunnies! But when I found the cross jon jon, I had to save that one for Sunday. But I figure he can wear bunnies all spring anyway! :)
On this particular day, Carter would pose and give me this big cheesy grin every time I asked him to smile. This wasn't really the expression I was looking for, but it was cute and funny nonetheless!

post signature

1 comment:

Palmer Pope said...

Kelley, Because Jeremy and I are going to be in Birmingham this weekend--after almost a year of being away--I decided to catch up on the lives of friends from our time at MBCC. It had been so long since I had read your blog, and I was eager to read the beautiful ways in which you describe your relationship with the Lord. I can't imagine the challenges you and Scott have faced of late, and I want you to know that I am so thankful that I am now in the loop and have the honor of praying for the two of you as you continue to lift up the Savior even during the toughest of times.
-Palmer Pope