2.25.2010

FLIP

(Amy, Stacey C., Susan, me, Stacey P., Anna)

Last night, some friends and I went out to dinner for a belated birthday celebration. We ate at the newest burger joint in town called FLIP Burger. It has a cool atmosphere with fun music, hip decor, and a view of the city. And not to mention, mouth-watering GOURMET burgers.I dined on this fabulous Chirizo burger. It's spicy pork sausage, a fried egg, hash browns, smoked mayo, Manchego cheese, and some special type of ketchup. Out of this world.They also have a unique martini menu. Anna got an apple cinnamon martini, and I enjoyed the mango martini.Before they bring it to you, they freeze the top layer with liquid nitrogen. So when it arrives at your table, it's smoking (really, the nitrogen is evaporating). But it gives a really cool effect. :)me, Amy, and Susan

Stacey C. (pregnant with twins!), Stacey P. (pregnant with a baby girl), and Anna (with flat abs we're all dying for)

We all love to celebrate each other's birthdays, and we're also trying to get in as much girl time as possible before our dear friend Stacey (and her husband and son) move to Murfreesboro in May. We tear up every time we think about it, but we're excited they'll at least be within driving distance. Just a car trip away, Stacey!!!!!

I highly recommend trying out the food at FLIP. They also have one in Atlanta! It is now my goal to try every burger on the menu. :)


1 comment:

Prentices said...

Stoooop! Can't talk about it!

Such a fun night to celebrate - cute post, you're on a blogging role! And um, will you send me that group pic so I can take out my demon eyes?! Yikes.