2.12.2010

Have I mentioned how much I love snow???

Well, I just adore it. The sight of snow literally soothes my soul and makes me sigh with contentment. Having lived 15 years of my life in the northern state of New Jersey, I was used to the guarantee of snowfalls every winter. In Alabama, it's a rarity. It's been so fun to see snow SEVERAL times this winter! Today, we got about 4 inches. And I think Carter loves it just as much as I do!Because we don't get much snow, I didn't have any gloves or hats for Carter. So here is Scott putting MY gloves onto Carter's little hands.And wearing one of my ear warmer headbands. He was ready to go!Daddy and Carter all set to head out into our wintry wonderland. (I love how Jackson positioned himself to be in the picture.)Carter's favorite thing was throwing the snow.And hugging the snowman that Scott made.
Carter and Frosty.

The snow stopped around 5 pm, and the beautiful day ended with this gorgeous sunset.
Have I mentioned how much we all love snow?

1 comment:

Ashley Matteo said...

great pictures of carter playing in the snow and the shot of the sunset is amazing. yall have a really nice view