Although, we've had to shorten this beloved ritual, as Carter has decided that the bathtub is a good place to....umm...well, you know...GO. Our supply of Lysol and Comet cleaner has greatly dwindled over the last few weeks.
I now wash him as fast as I can and sadly remove him from the water before he can leave me a "present." :)
My boys love the bath as well - it's sometimes my sanity get away for the day because they play so well in there. Just yesterday my oldest (20 months) left me a treat in the tub - thankfully the younger one was already out. Hopefully this is not a recurring thing! Have you had him in the shower yet? James LOVES to get in the shower - so much so that we have to make sure doors are shut good unless we want a fully dressed friend to join us! Good times!
Layton's treat comes before the bath. I have learned not to take his diaper off until the last minute while I am running his water.....or he'll pee everywhere!!!
I'm a 30-something SAHM living in Birmingham, AL with my husband Scott, our tween daughter, and our two toddlers. Carter is our miracle baby, born in January 2008. Our daughter, Virginia Grace, was born in November 2008 and brought home from China to join our family in April 2010. We just brought home our newest daughter, Caroline Liyun (age 12), from China in July. We also have seven babies in Heaven who never made it into our arms. Having finished seminary right before Carter's birth, I am now enjoying motherhood and a writing/teaching/speaking ministry for women.
You can email me at kelley.b.brown@gmail.com.
4 comments:
My boys love the bath as well - it's sometimes my sanity get away for the day because they play so well in there. Just yesterday my oldest (20 months) left me a treat in the tub - thankfully the younger one was already out. Hopefully this is not a recurring thing! Have you had him in the shower yet? James LOVES to get in the shower - so much so that we have to make sure doors are shut good unless we want a fully dressed friend to join us! Good times!
Haha! So funny! I love the cute bath pics!
That is hilarious!!
This is funny!!
Layton's treat comes before the bath. I have learned not to take his diaper off until the last minute while I am running his water.....or he'll pee everywhere!!!
Boys will be boys!
Post a Comment