8.18.2009

My Little Man

My Little Man starts Mother's Day Out tomorrow morning. Today, we went for orientation and met his teacher, Ms. Ashley. I feel like I am sending him off to kindergarten already! While I am kind of emotional about this whole thing, I remind myself of these points:

1. It's only two mornings a week.
2. It's good for him to engage with other children and make friends.
3. I will probably be a better mom after having a few hours a week to myself.

Nonetheless, I feel like this is a HUGE milestone in my journey of motherhood. :) Wish us luck tomorrow!

post signature

3 comments:

Melissa said...

He's too cute! I'll be praying for you tomorrow.

Can't wait to get some good hang out time!

Love you!

The Hamiltons said...

His first big boy endeavor - but you'll be right by his side every step of the way! Wonder if you'll shed a few tears before taking advantage of the newfound time?! We don't have anything similar up here - just a 2's preschool program...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.