9.29.2009

Girlfriends

I absolutely love motherhood. I love staying at home and working to make our house a haven for my hard-working husband. And I admit I'm a homebody at heart. But there is something so refreshing about getting out with girlfriends. Whether it's going to dinner to celebrate a birthday or gathering at someone's house for prayer or bible study, I always feel rejuvenated by hanging out with dear friends. Never underestimate the power of combined estrogen. :)

Susan, Stacey P., Anna, me, Stacey C. (love you girls!)
celebrating Anna's 30th birthday
Susan, Anna, me
(Anybody have a good joke about a brunette, a blonde, and a redhead?) :)


post signature

1 comment:

The Hamiltons said...

Thanks for the bday wishes Kelley! It was a really fun few days. But, 31, yikes!

I am sitting here jealous of these pictures. It's COLD here today. I love fall, but not quite ready to turn on the heat...feel like we just got past the days with A/C on. That said, I'm sure one of the things you miss most about the North is the real change in season. Everything looks so pretty right now :)