1.06.2010

For the Book Lovers

One year, one month, and 24 days...that's how long I've waited to get my hands on these gorgeous Penguin Classics. Coralie Bickford-Smith designed this ten-book series and included a beautiful matte foil design on each piece. My friend, Stephanie, sent a link to these literary classics last year, but at the time, they were only available in the UK. They quickly sold out, and I've spent all year searching online bookstores in Australia and Canada who were rumored to carry the books. They are finally available in the US. You can find them on Amazon or even in your local Anthropologie.
I love to read, and I love pretty books....so I am thrilled to finally own a few of these myself.

10 comments:

The Hoppers said...

Those are so beautiful! I love them too! I am going to have to check them out. And can you send me the name of your dad's book? I want to read it!

Kristy said...

Uhhh... LOVE these. Just ordered Pride and Prejudice with a Birthday giftcard! Thanks for cluing me in!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! So lovely. I need them, NOW. :)

Prentices said...

Ooh, those are gorgeous! Maybe if I buy them, I'll be inspired to READ them! Or at least they'd look pretty on my shelf!

Courtney said...

I saw these at Anthropologie the other day!! SO pretty, I will definitely be going back to get some. :)

Kelley Brown said...

Just a note that they're $6 cheaper on Amazon. :)

B-Mama said...

Kelley, thanks so much for checking in over in our neck of the woods! I've been following your adoption process and am THRILLED for the blessing of adorable Virginia Grace. What a little sweetie!! I'm also excited about the prospect of these books--so beautiful. I won't know where best to put them--nothing I have is this pretty! God bless.

Amber said...

Hey Kelley! I just wanted to tell you that I check everyday to see if you have gotten your LOA. I just know it is about to arrive. I am praying for you and your family! Can't wait to follow you as you pick up Virginia Grace! I love the painting for her room too. So sweet and special! She is going to be spoiled rotten which is perfect!!

Carla said...

Oh I want them so badly, too bad I'm on a shopping hiatus...darn it...

Jess said...

These are gorgeous!
Thanks so sharing! I think I might get these to add to my book collection.