1.04.2010

Lia Kate is Home!

Well, 2010 isn't starting off well for blogging consistency, but be patient with me and I'll catch up. As many of you know, my friend Emily and her husband Danny spent Christmas in China picking up their little girl, Lia Kate. We joined some family and friends to greet them at the airport when they got home to Birmingham on January 1st. I cried as they came down the walkway! Here are a few pictures... (you can also link to their blog on my sidebar for more pics)
Don't you just love this beautiful face???Big Brother, Britton, waiting with Emily's mom for his parents and new baby sister to arrive.

The Giffens, family of 4, all together!
Britton meeting his little sister for the first time!
Lia Kate, we are so thrilled for you to be home with your amazing family! Your parents already love you beyond words. Welcome home, sweet girl!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelly-
It was so nice to meet you last Friday. Wish we'd had more time to talk, but it was just a little busy. I read your blog often. Can't wait for your big trip to get Virginia Grace. She is just beautiful.
Margaret

Andrea Young said...

YOu are never allowed to tell me you cried in a post;). You make me cry when you do that! I feel like I understand your heart so and your desire to also be the one finally walking down that runway..and you know I'm RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! I can't WAIT for Virginia Grace to be home!!!! Praying for expediting and speed in 2010!!!! Love you!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I love seeing little ones come home! It just makes my day. Lia Kate is adorable! Such a cute dress too! :)

~Lynn

By God's Design said...

Just now seeing this! Wonderful memories of that day. Can't wait to see Virginia Grace coming off that plane. ;o) Praying for paperwork miracles...