3.14.2011

(Cover)ed

Need a baby gift? A birthday present? An Easter basket filler? Or just a fun gift for the kids in your life?

Then get (Cover)ed with these adorable custom and high-quality towels!
Okay, I'll kill the radio PR advertisement tone. :) But seriously, these towels are great for bathtime, the beach, or the pool. And now's the time to get ready for the spring and summer days ahead.

We're gearing up (and saving up) to travel to China in about 3 months to adopt and bring home 12-year-old Caroline LiYun. After much prayer and consideration, we've decided to bring Carter and Grace with us...mainly because the experiences of other families who've left adopted children at home for a subsequent adoption had year-long setbacks. And given that this is our 2nd adoption in less than 13 months, we've decided that doing a few fundraisers would be incredibly helpful. So we're asking you to consider helping us out by...SHOPPING! :) I mean, do you need a better excuse to shop than this beautiful face??? In just a few months, she will go from "orphan" to "beloved daughter."
So, I'm thrilled to introduce our first fundraiser! We are partnering with (Cover)ed to sell custom hooded towels for kids!
Each towel is 54x30 inches, with the attached hood measuring 10 1/2 inches long and 15 inches wide. They are great for snuggling infants but are also large enough for toddlers and big kids. The towels come in a variety of colors and personalization options.

Each towel is $25.
Our family will receive over 50% of each towel sold to go toward our adoption!

If you'd like to purchase a towel, you can email me at kelley.b.brown@gmail.com. Please put (Cover)ed in the subject line. You can also leave a comment on this post with your contact information. Please pay with cash or check. If another payment method is needed, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

To see all the different color and design options that are available for purchase, please click here.

When ordering, please include towel color, design color and initial color (if needed). The end date of my sale is Monday, April 4th. Towels will be ready 3 weeks from that date. However, if you need for Easter, let me know when ordering. If you live in Bham, there won't be any shipping. I'll get them to you. If you live outside of the Birmingham area, please include $2.00 if ordering one towel and $3.00 if ordering two or more towels. Also, if you live in the Birmingham area and would like to see a sample towel, just let me know.
PLEASE pass the link to this fundraiser on to everyone you know! Share it on blogs, FB, forums and anywhere else that you can. I am praying that we can place a HUGE order on April 4th!

And to kick off the sale, I'm doing a GIVEAWAY!! Leave a comment, and you'll get your name in once for the drawing. The prize is a FREE towel of your choice. Pass this blog link along to friends and have them mention your name in their comment, and they'll get their name in once plus you'll get another entry. And so on. I'll draw a name on April 4th. We so appreciate you spreading the word and helping us promote this fundraising event!

Finally, please go and take a look at the (Cover)ed website. This is a new ministry being done by two ladies right here in Alabama who have a heart for orphans and the call to care for orphans. Many lives are being blessed by their talents and passion!

31 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Kelley, congrats on Caroline! Let me know if I can help in anyway.
~Jocelyn Martin

Ashley Matteo said...

yay, im so glad you will be getting caroline so soon(we pray). that will be neat to be there as a whole family in china

Katy Agnew said...

So happy for you! The towels are precious too. All my love and prayers!

PS - I'll be in B'ham the first weekend in April and would love to see y'all! Let me know if you will be around.

Courtney said...

Congratulations, what a beautiful family! We always need good towels too :)

Jeremy and Michelle said...

I posted on fb but I'll do it here too! Love the towels and will be ordering for each of my little ones! So excited for you guys!

The York Family said...

We are so excited for your family and sweet Caroline!! Can't wait to meet her! Now I'm going to go check out these towels...

Our Family said...

I have been following your journey! Congrats on finding your new daughter. Many Blessings!

Susan said...

What a neat fundraiser! Yes, I need two baby gifts!!!

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I'm checking out the site!

Mandy said...

I've enjoyed reading about your journey to Grace and Caroline. I'm checking out the website now!!
Blessings to your growing family!!!

mandymonson1@gmail.com

Dana said...

So excited for your family! I would love to win a towel.

- Dana
www.themostimportantthings.wordpress.com

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Robyn gave me an elephant one for wells at christmas!! So i need one for claire!! And I'm so glad Caroline is coming soon! Praying for you sweet kelley!!!

Danielle said...

Love this idea....shared it with another family who is adopting and raising funds through different unique ways like this. LOVE IT!

Natalie said...

Precious!! Enter me in :) loved your latest post too...you're singing my song friend!

Jake and Emmie said...

Adorable towels! I will definitely be checking out! Praying for your family!!!

Michelle said...

So cute, Kelley! I hope this fundraiser will help out with your adoption expenses. I posted this on facebook, in hopes it might get you a few more orders. So excited for your addition to the family!

McKinney Madness said...

Kelley, I'm not sure if you remember me from Auburn but I know you through Kristy Dean Crawford. I blog stalk you from time to time and am encouraged by your posts. I love the towels and will have to look at more so I can figure out which one I'd like to order! Prayers and blessings to you in your future adoption! : )

Brooke said...

Adorable! I'm trying to decide which one I'm going to order for my little boy! :)

Robyn Kown and Dana Sheheane said...

I bought several of these towels for Christmas gifts from another fundraiser and they are AMAZING! Super quality and so cute!

Courtney said...

So cute! Can't wait to place an order for a towel for the boys.
- Courtney Baxley

Melody said...

Enter me in. Caroline and the rest of your family is beautiful. You are so blessed.

Mel J.
mkjacquot@gmail.com

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Kelley- what a great fundraiser. I plan to do a blog post on it this week. I'll keep you posted. -Brooke

A said...

Hi, I just linked over from Brooke's site... these towels are adorable - I am going to look at all the designs right now! Best to you! ~Allison

lizziefitz said...

Brooke sent me over from her blog. I would be happy to order a blue super hero with the letter R. just email me justuschickens@hotmail.com with address to send check and leave my mailing info.

Jenny said...

Sending you an email for an order.

Kat said...

Cute towels... just in time for the beach!

kkd said...

What a wonderful idea and the towels are precious!! Rrayers for your family.

The Boney's said...

Thanks for letting us be apart of yall's adventure. Looking forward to the day Caroline is home with you guys. Also looking forward to two cute towels hanging in my kid's bathroom!

The Hoppers said...

Maybe I can win a towel for Big Lawson too! So all the boys will match! :)

my3 kids said...

Love the towels...so happy for you and Congrats on Caroline..she sure is pretty:)

Janice

Melissa said...

love you, kelley. i'm so excited to meet sweet caroline, and i'm glad we richies could do just a little tiny thing to help you guys bring her home.

see you soon!