4.01.2011

Dream Big and Dress Up

Happy Friday! First of all, I want to thank all of you who have purchased towels, promoted our fundraiser, and prayed for our adoption. As you probably read in a previous post, my goal was to sell 40 towels, and my "dream" goal was 65. Well, God is teaching me to dream bigger! To date, we've sold 86 towels!!! This is an incredible blessing, and I have to thank the ladies at (Cover)ed again for their talent, generosity, and ministry.

Keep the orders coming (I'm aiming for 100 now)...the deadline is this Monday, April 4th. One thing to note...we can no longer have towels ready by Easter due to the large number of orders already received. They will be ready Tuesday, April 26th.

On a different note, if you've browsed some of the recent pictures of Grace, you know that the girl LOVES to dress up. She especially loves tutus. When she emerges from her closet, you never know what all she'll be adorned with. Here are a few recent pics. :)

With this outfit, she had some "design" help from 13-year-old helper, Marli. The swimsuit and hat are from Gymboree, the wings are from a Tinker Bell costume, and the heels are Target princess shoes. I have to say that this is her most sophisticated get-up to date. :)


Look at this chica popping her knee! LOL!
Behind her is Marli....they came out with several different costumes through out the evening.
You can't beat the price for this adorable tutu swimsuit...it's currently $8 at Target!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Kelly, seriously! Grace is just adorable!! She brings a smile to my face every time I stop by your blog.

Stephanie said...

Too cute!

my3 kids said...

Oh I love this swimsuit...your Grace is so adorable. Sure wish we had a target here:(

Nathan said...

Grace is toooo cute! I hope you reach your goal of 100!