2.21.2008

Slideshow

About two years ago, a friend from Auburn started her own photography business. She specializes in photographing babies and children. Using natural light, she captures wonderful candid moments and the essence of each individual's personality. Check out her website: www.andreayoungphotography.com.

Although she lives in Roswell, Georgia, Andrea made a special trip to Birmingham last week to take these sweet pictures of Carter. The session was done a day before Carter's 2-week birthday. Below is a link to the slideshow which will be up only for the next 6-8 weeks. I apologize if it seems like I am innundating you with pictures...we are proud parents, of course, but we're mainly posting these for friends and family that are not able to see him in person. Enjoy!

www.georgialane.com/CarterBrown

post signature

5 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! He is such a precious thing!

Jeremy and Michelle said...

what a beautiful baby boy and sweet family!! I know it's only been 2 weeks but can you even remember your life before him! It's crazy! Congrats!!

Amber said...

Kelley-
I just found your blog through Joy Jonas's blog. Congratulations on little Carter! He is beautiful. I know you are a great mom. I loved all the pictures. Enjoy every minute with your precious little one. God Bless!
Amber (Wright) Boylan

Prentices said...

Oh Kelley - these are priceless. How do you choose a favorite?! You are so lucky to have such a talented and generous friend. Carter is a total sweetheart. :)

Natalie said...

and I just looked at your slideshow and I used that same dot fabric for Bennett's dust ruffle and accent square pillow... crazy I say. The pics are gorgeous!