3.24.2010

Keen on Shoes

I bought  Carter some shoes for the summer yesterday, and he is so excited about his Keens that he HAD to wear them today.  But I made him wear socks since it was so cold this morning. Aren't the color of these so cute? I got some khaki ones too.  He's so funny now that he's developing opinions on what he wears.  He is definitely proud of his new shoes. (So of course I have to document this for his blog book because I know in 15 years he'll care....insert sarcastic tone.)


Oh, and these lyrics have been running through my head all day. So I'm going to put them in yours. :)

Hey, I put some new shoes on,
And suddenly everything is right,
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,
It's so inviting,
Oh, short on money,
But long on time,
Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
And I'm running late,
And I don't need an excuse,
'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes.

No comments: