3.31.2010

TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image from www.faithineveryfootstep.blogspot.com

We're bringing our little girl home!!!!! Got news this morning of our Travel Approval, so now we're just waiting on our Consulate Date to be confirmed. (This is when the US finalizes the adoption and processes Grace's visa.) Should know by tomorrow morning but wanted to share the news! Hoping to leave next Wednesday and have Grace in our arms by Monday, April 12th!!!!! We're over the moon!

THANK YOU for all your prayers!!! I fell asleep last night praying for Grace and for our TA to come....today I can't stop thanking God for His faithfulness and love.

I guess pray our CA date will be confirmed...they could always delay it a week which would mean not leaving for 2 more weeks or longer. I don't think that happens often though. More details to come soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 comments:

natali said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Amber said...

Praise the Lord! I could not be more excited for you! I can not wait to see her in your arms!

Stefanie said...

Yay, Kelley!! What blessed news!!!
Bring on those travel dates!!!

Unknown said...

Yay!! I've been watching everyday to see if it came. Am so excited for you and your family. I know she and Lia Kate will be "buddies".
Safe travels!
GrandMarna

Shelley said...

Kelley~ I am so excited for you!! I am praying the details are finalized and you are able to leave next week. Soon....Grace will be in your arms! I can't wait to follow your blog. WOO HOO!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Woohoo!!! I am so excited for y'all, and I can't wait to meet her!

Tina said...

Congrats!! I know you are so excited!

nathanealy said...

awesome Kelley

Brittany said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so excited! keep us upadated!

If These Walls Could Talk... said...

Kelley,
This is such joyous news!!! I have been checking your blog almost every day to see if you've gotten it. I'd take that Easter dress you worked so hard on and let that angel wear it in China...:) We are waiting on LOA for Mia... we hope to be in your shoes in July. I'll keep praying for you all... and please keep us in yours. Thanks and much love to you.

Ashley Fairley
Gadsden, AL

Lindsey said...

WOOHOO!! Best news I've heard all day! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Katie said...

PRAISE GOD!!! What a blessing, girl. I am thrilled for you 4!!!

The Hamiltons said...

Just thrilling!

Fittsy said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!! I too can't wait to meet that sweet girl.

R

Stephanie said...

So happy for you! May God bless you as you anticipate meeting your daughter!
Stephanie

The Hoppers said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Yipeeee! So happy for you all!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you!!! Do you have someone who will blog for you while you are in China?

~Lynn

Ericka B. Jackson said...

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD! I AM SO FLIPPIN EXCITED! I just woke Rusty up to tell him the news, haha! I would love to post a little blog about this - is that ok? I may wait to post it until the day you leave, so people can pray for your trip. Let me know...I just love sharing adoption stories and my blog followers are GREAT pray-ers!

Abby Maddox said...

AHHHHH!!! YAY!!!!

Erin said...

YAY so happy for yall!