6.06.2010

Look what came in the mail today!

Right around Mother's Day, my friend Taryn sent me a link to this beautiful paper lantern necklace.
picture from LisaLeonardOnline.com

I loved the Asian-themed charms, and I've been wanting a fun, casual necklace for everyday wear. This one fit the bill. It also put me on the trendy mom train (albeit a year or two late). :) So Scott let me order one as a late Mother's Day gift. I got it in the mail today, and I love it!
(Carter and Grace love it too and keep trying to play with it. Carter keeps saying, "My name on necklace.")

Lisa Leonard creates and sells custom jewelry. Her stuff is fresh, simple, and fun.
picture from LisaLeonardOnline.com

I love both of these too!

picture from LisaLeonardOnline.com

And if you're not in the market to buy anything right now, you'll still love checking out her blog. She takes AMAZING photos! And she also gives discount codes and special notice of sales on her items about once a week. I think I ended up getting 10% off my order because I stumbled onto her blog in the midst of deciding whether to order.
Happy shopping!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I've seen her stuff and love that lantern necklace! I thought about getting it myself but thought 4 charms might be a little much.

The Hoppers said...

It is fabulous!!!!!!! I love it!

Kim said...

Oh ... I love that lantern necklace!

Stephanie said...

Totally cute (hip) and fun! What a fun purchase! Wear it proudly.

The Scott family said...

I love it too! I picked one out a couple of months ago and have placed an order, I mean hint, with Rich for my birthday for one. It's a little different than the one you chose but I love them both!

Lisa Leonard said...

so glad you love your necklace. congrats on your new sweetie--what a beautiful family!! xo