6.13.2010

That Little Girl of Mine...


...waved goodbye and smiled as I walked out the church nursery door this morning. Shocked, I walked down the hallway to listen. About 4 minutes later, she began crying, and I returned to hold her and play with her. But she lasted 4 minutes longer than I expected her to! Baby steps to security. I was so proud of her.
And check out these chubby little cheeks! She's catching up with her fellow toddlers in size.
And Erin, thank you again for this beautiful dress! It looks precious on her!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

oh, Kelley! She's beautiful and the baby steps to security are a blessing! Sweet chubby cheeks! :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you dress her, I imagine that I would dress my little girl exactly like that -- its so simple and classic...smocked dresses & monogrammed outfits with beautiful little bows...enjoy, enjoy!!! But you dress Carter so sweet too, I knew your taste with a girl would be impeccable.

Kelley Brown said...

Thanks Brittany!! I lucked out in that I got a TON of Grace's clothes 2nd hand from a few friends and my cousin. I racked up on some adorable clothes for a trifle of what it should have cost me. I am definitely having fun dressing her. :)

Oh, and the other outfit is a Kelly's Kids. :) Carter has the coordinating jon jon. Our 4 kids would look so cute together! I love that they outfits are reversible too!

The Hamiltons said...

She is so sweet. And I'm so glad the dress fits well and looks beautiful on her. Happy you like it.

XOXO

Unknown said...

GOOD job MAMA!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love being able to keep up with you and your precious family all the way from Georgia :)