6.12.2010

Open to Questions

Since our trip to China, I've received many sweet emails, messages and comments with questions about adoption. From our choice of China to expenses to recommendations of books, I'd be happy to share anything that might be helpful if you're considering or pursuing adoption. I've loved talking with a few of you over the phone, and I'm always excited to connect with others who share a passion for orphans.

If you have any questions, just leave them in the comment section or email them to me (email address on sidebar), and I'll post all the answers in a few days. Even if you're about to travel to meet your child and have related questions, feel free to leave those too.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Dex and Mel said...

Hello Kelley -
We have been following your blog for a while now. We are in Tennessee and are planning to go to China in September. Our daughter is 2.5 in Jiangsu. I am a school counselor so while I have the summer, I am trying to plan what to pack. I am having a hard time with this. Any suggestions? We also have a blog if you have a minute www.gettinglucy.blogspot.com Thanks for your great info!
Melanie and Dexter

Jess said...

I would be really interested to hear how you even got started. It seems like there must be so much and so many steps. Where did you start?